We have high expectations for your recovery. We offer numerous rehabilitative programs, treatment plans, and skilled nursing care specifically tailored to your individual needs. In addition, we offer rehabilitation therapy which utilizes physical and occupational therapy – along with speech therapy if needed – as part of the care plan to get you back to your optimal level of recovery. Whether we’re rebuilding your strength or working on overcoming disabilities, injury, or surgery, we can assist in getting you back to your life. With encouraging and caring staff, we will utilize a treatment plan to restore, maintain, and promote function, strength, balance, endurance, and mobility.
Patients work in conjunction with the therapists who are with them through every step to ensure the best possible therapy plan is followed. Specialized in-servicing with our staff ensures that all our therapists are prepared for your specific needs. Our highly reputable physiatrist is also part of the professional team, ensuring that all your rehabilitative goals are achieved. Our subacute medical directors continually train and educate our staff on newly adopted techniques and update our staff on innovations and news within the medical industry.
We provide seven-day-a-week therapy to accommodate all kinds of patients. Our award-winning rehabilitation staff has achieved remarkable results and provides the best possible individual therapy in a supportive setting you can imagine.
- Physical Therapy: treatment designed to promote physical abilities, fitness, and wellness.
- Occupational Therapy: focuses on helping an individual regain or develop skills necessary for their everyday activities.
- Speech Therapy: treatment focusing on speech, language, cognition, communication, swallowing, voice, and other related disorders.
- Restorative Therapy: Once the patient is discharged from therapy, we offer continual care to maintain the level of care they received from therapy.
- Our beautiful new rehabilitation gym includes a full residential-style kitchen and bath in an ADL (Activity of Daily Living) suite that allows therapists to teach/train our subacute residents to safely function in these spaces before returning home.