Advanced Subacute Rehabilitation Center
Caring is Our Commitment!
At Advanced Subacute Rehabilitation Center, we have been caring for patients for many years. We are located in Gloucester County, and serve all of South Jersey. Many patients come from near and far because of our unique high level clinical and specialty programs. We are a recently constructed, State of the Art, high-tech facility.
Whether patients are admitted for sub acute rehabilitation, post surgery care, or long-term care, our nursing department is highly qualified to care for all our patients needs. Under the auspices of our medical director our specialized units allow us to care for our patients in a unique environment best suited for their individual needs. Our facility encourages family members to be actively involved with the progress and care of their loved ones.
Our interdisciplinary team includes physicians, nursing, social services, rehabilitation, and dietary professionals. Our expert team guides patients through their recovery, working closely with both the patient and family to establish an individualized care plan.
At Advanced Subacute Rehabilitation Center, we offer:
- Subacute Rehab up to 7 days per week including Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- High Tech, leading edge equipment
- 24/7 Professional Nursing Care
- Re-Hospitalization Prevention Programs
- Post Surgical Care (Knee & Hip Replacement, etc.)
- Post Acute Cardiac & Stroke Care
- Congestive Heart Failure Recurrence Prevention Program
- Cardiac Telemetry Monitored Rehabilitation Program
- Respiratory Therapy Programs (COPD, Oxygen & Pulmonary)
- Airways Trach Decannulation Program
- Dietary Programs, Dysphagia Swallowing Therapies (VitalStim)
- Cutting Edge Therapy Equipment
- Wound Care
- IV Hydration, Antibiotic and TPN
- Social Service and Family Counseling
- Long Term Care Services
- Pain Management
- Restorative Nursing Care
- Personal Nutritional Services
Post Hospital Rehabilitation
After surgery, injury or illness, recuperation is not always easy. Advanced Subacute offers a complete continuum of care through its Sub-acute Rehabilitation Center. In our spacious state-of-the-art therapy wing, residents experience concentrated rehabilitation & gradual reconditioning for a host of conditions including:
- Joint Replacement
- Fractures/Multiple Trauma
- Post Amputation
- Post Stroke
- Cardiac and Respiratory Recovery
- Sports Injuries
Short Term Rehabilitation
Our Rehabilitative Team optimizes Short-Term Rehabilitation Therapies up to 7 days a week using state-of-the-art equipment in:
- Physical Therapy: treatment designed to promote physical abilities, fitness and wellness.
- Occupational Therapy: focuses on helping an individual regain or develop skills necessary for their everyday activities.
- Speech Therapy: treatment focusing on speech, language, cognition, communication, swallowing, voice and other related disorders.
- Restorative Therapy: Once patient is discharged from therapy, we offer continual care to maintain the level of care they received from therapy.
- Our beautiful new rehabilitation gym includes a full residential style kitchen and bath in an ADL (Activity of Daily Living) Suite that allows therapists to teach/train our sub-acute residents to safely function in these spaces before returning home.
Advanced Subacute offers a full range of the comforts and conveniences. Some of amenities and convenient services include:
- State of the art 26 inch flat panel TV’s with complementary cable
- State of the art complimentary in-room telephone
- State of the art complimentary WiFI
- High Nursing Staff-to-Patient Ratios
- Beauty and Barber Shop
A wide range of activities, entertainers, painting classes, pet therapy, exercise sessions, trips and celebrations are available to residents throughout the week.
Accommodations are clean, attractive, and pleasant. Our rooms are equipped with Cable TV, telephone and electric bed.
Social workers work with residents and family members even before they arrive and throughout their stay. They help plan discharges, serve as advocates, encourage and motivate residents, assist families, develop individualized care plans, ensure that residents are comfortable and secure and help prepare Medicaid applications.
Our dining staff prepares wholesome, healthy meals for our residents. The menus are designed for each resident by our registered dietician, prepared by our chef. Meals are served in a comfortable dining facility.
Please join us for a complimentary day at the center so you can see everything we to offer and how we can meet the needs of your loved one, or please call us for a tour and enjoy a delicious meal with us.
Address: 685 Salina Road, Sewell, NJ 08080
Fax: 856-468 1696