Transitional Care/Rapid Recovery
Our Transitional Care (Rapid Recovery) accelerated program provides a bridge between hospital and home offering a combination of care, quality, and education in order to transition back to the community with the best outcomes for recovery.
While our skilled nursing facilities offer subacute services, our transitional program, Rapid Recovery enhanced clinical capabilities:
- Rehabilitative services 7 days a week
- State of the art medical and therapy equipment
- Specialty trained RN’s on premises 24 hours per day
- On site Nurse Practitioners
- On Site Physiatry Services
- Comprehensive Patient and Family Education
- Post discharge Follow-up
- Wireless computer services
- Flat screen televisions with cable/satellite services
- In room lap tops
- Home simulation training
Dedication to your Rapid Recovery remains the focus whether your Rehabilitative Care Coordinator walks you through your experience with our facility for 7 days or 2 weeks, the priority is your recovery and bringing you back to your prior level of function.